Last Revised: Sat, Dec 14th 2019
Lorena Villegas collects some Personal Data from its Users.
We respect the privacy of its users and is committed to processing and protecting your Personal Information lawfully.
Data Controller and Owner
Lorena Villegas, +31 (0)684637852 , firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
At Lorena Villegas, we offer you the choice to join our database of customers and also shop online via our web shop. Here, we request some personal data. The type of data that we collect, by itself or through third parties, there are:
- First Name & Last Name
- Phone number
- Address, State / Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Date of birth
- Banking details
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the user.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for Lorena Villegas to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through Lorena Villegas and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA?
Lorena Villegas collects data in a professional manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or sharing of data.
WE COLLECT DATA USING
Web Shop subscriptions / opt-ins
Social 3rd party affiliated
Online purchases and behaviour
WEBSHOP DATA COLLECTION
- If you place an order on the Webstore of Lorena Villegas, we collect your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information in order to complete and deliver your order.
- To make your shopping experience as nice as possible we, with your permission, collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services. With this information we can personalize the website and recommend products you might be interested in.
- If you open an account at Lorena Villegas we will collect your information on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information so that you don’t have to fill in this again for any following purchases.
- The information we collect about both the use of our site(s) and the feedback help us to develop and improve the website(s).
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you do this under your own name or anonymously. We are interested in the opinion of our visitors, however we hold the right reserved to not publish or remove reviews that do not correspond to our general terms.
- With your permission we will inform you on new features, specials and other promotional activities of Rhumaa. If you do not want this, you can change this in your account settings or send an e-mail to email@example.com
ACCESS TO 3RD PARTY ACCOUNTS
Lorena Villegas uses 3rd party services to improve service levels and understand consumer needs better inside these spaces. The following services allow Lorena Villegas to access Data from your account on a third party service and perform actions with it.
- Google Analytics
When you use these services, you trust each of them independently with your
Lorena Villegas specifically, why it is collected, and what each party does with it.
To manage your information and protect your privacy and security in settings on
these platforms, please visit the privacy settings of each and ensure you understand
how to protect yourself in these spaces.
For any queries related to 3rd party usage, please contact our data officer on
ONLINE PURCHASE AND BEHAVIOUR
Lorena Villegas saves and collects your personal information used when making a purchase on the Lorena Villegas web shop. Refer to the Handling Payment section of this policy for information related to this.
Shopping behaviour is something that can be monitored by the intelligence build into the shopping sites we function on, such as Woocommerce.
Stripe offer Lorena Villegas analytics, which is intelligence about the visitors and shopping behaviour on our web shop. Here we have site of who is shopping with us and how they are engaging with our products and pages. We use these insights to tell us more about our customers, so we can provide them with a better service.
WHERE WE STORE OUR DATA?
The Data is safely collected and stored at Lorena Villegas and in our 3rd party affiliates. For further information, please contact Lorena Villegas directly
The privacy of data is of utmost importance to Lorena Villegas and we respectfully acknowledge our consumers right to save and use their information in an appropriate, law-abiding manner.
Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data at any time.
Lorena Villegas has never and will never sell its customers data to a 3rd party. We respect and honour our customers wishes in protecting their data and privacy, valuing this greatly.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain personal information we collect from you for the period allowable by law and where we have a justifiable business need to do so, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
You can request deletion of your Personal Data at any time.
We are committed to saving data for a period of approximately 50 months (just over 2 years) before this is deleted from record.
WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
The data collected by Lorena Villegas is used to communicate with and understand our consumer needs.
The services we use this data with includes the following:
Registration and authentication, Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting, Handling payments, Analytics, User database management, Contacting the User, Managing email addresses and sending messages, Advertising, Infrastructure monitoring, Social features, Hosting and backend as a service and Access to third party services’ accounts
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
When you join the Lorena Villegas community and OPT IN to our newsletter, you agree to also receive advertising and marketing communications from us in the form of newsletters, advertising and/or other brand, product or service information.
This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
Campaign monitor is an email marketing and automation tool that we use to communicate with you better.
We communicate to you through this service for newsletters, offerings, promotions and other communications that you would receive via email.
When a product is purchased on our Lorena Villegas webshop via Woocommerce, we request payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, Lorena Villegas shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
STRIPE (STRIPE INC)
When you make a payment on the Lorena Villegas web shop, you automatically make payments via the Stripe payment services integrated into Woocommerce.
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
Our webshop is hosted on a 3rd party site, A2 Hosting. This service hosts data and files that enable Lorena Villegas to run a shop and sell their products onto our customers.
THE USE OF THE DATA PROCESSED BY THE SERVICE
All Data processed via the analysis conducted by Lorena Villegas are used by us only for the purpose of providing the service to the Users. Such Data will not be transferred or sold by Lorena Villegas to any third party.
SELLING GOODS AND SERVICES ONLINE
Any personal data collected at point of purchase is used to provide the user with services, including payment and possible delivery.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USER’S PERSONAL DATA
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Lorena Villegas uses all reasonable technical and organisational measures to secure the integrity of the Personal Information under its control and prevent the loss of, damage to or unauthorised destruction of your Personal Information and unlawful access to or Processing of your Personal Information.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or banking details) on our registration forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Lorena Villegas respects and acknowledges every one of our customers rights and take all necessary actions to delivery on the safety and security of any data provided to us for the intended purpose of servicing our customers sand clients.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information here firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS FOR EEA USERS OR SIMILAR INTERNATIONAL AREAS
If you live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws.
We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact email@example.com so we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –
◦ the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
◦ the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
CONTACT US AT Lorena Villegas
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal information is used, or if you want to access, correct or remove your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.