TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Welcome to the Lorena Villegas website (the “Site”) owned and operated by Lorena Villegas Except as otherwise noted herein, the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (“the Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. Lorena Villegas reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms at any time. No material from the Site may be copied, republished, distributed, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, is Lorena Villegas property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under the Netherlands and/or foreign laws. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
- These Terms govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Lorena Villegas.
- Unless Lorena Villegas has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
- The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use. Such use shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site.
- We control and operate the Site from the Netherlands, and all information is processed within the Netherlands. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. Lorena Villegas makes no representation that content or materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the Netherlands. Access to the Site from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Lorena Villegas is not responsible for any violation of law.
- Software that may be downloaded from the Site is subject to export controls under the laws and regulations of the Netherlands. By visiting and using our Site, you acknowledge that you are not a national of, or resident within, any of the countries that are subject to trade embargo under these laws and regulations or listed on any of the Netherlands Government’s lists of prohibited and restricted parties.
Entering Into a Contract
- Lorena Villegas shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. Lorena Villegas is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Lorena Villegas is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
- Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Lorena Villegas shall endeavor, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Prices and Costs
- The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore.
- The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
- Rhumaa is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
- Lorena Villegas shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
- Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Lorena Villegas, provided, that such address must be in the EU.
- Lorena Villegas shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
- The on the webstore indicated delivery term is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
- The customer is responsible for all applicable sales taxes.
Right to Return Articles
- The customer is entitled to return any article to Lorena Villegas within fourteen (14) days of its delivery, without need to give any reason. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to Lorena Villegas for the said article when the article. Please note that we will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
- No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Lorena Villegas after the said fourteen-day period.
- Articles must be returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the packing slip enclosed with the articles.
- Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to Lorena Villegas together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions given by Lorena Villegas.
- Lorena Villegas is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Lorena Villegas.
Error in Delivery
If Lorena Villegas delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Lorena Villegas of this as soon as possible, in the way specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article. Lorena Villegas shall reimburse the purchase price plus postage charge.
- If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article.
- Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address corresponding with that in Lorena Villegas’s records, the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
An order will not be accepted by Lorena Villegas from anyone under the age of 18.
- The customer may pay either by credit card or with iDeal. At the present time, Lorena Villegas gift vouchers cannot be used towards payment.
- All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webstore.
As between you and Lorena Villegas (or any other company whose marks appear on the Site), Lorena Villegas is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the licensee or copyright owner of the materials and content on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Lorena Villegas logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials are owned by Lorena Villegas and may be registered. You may view, copy or print pages from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes.
All contracts to which these general terms and conditions are subject, shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Netherlands, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
Adress: Twee Koningskinderenstraat 7
KvK number : 74502840
VAT No: NL579720275B01
Contact Details: Lorena Villegas Trujillo
Telephone : +33 788368415
E-mail : email@example.com